• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I get him a friend?

Charlotte Seaney

Warren Scout
It's been 2 months since we lost our baby girl Hazel ( Alfie's girlfriend ) I'm wondering weather I should get Alfie another mate. Sadly we lost Hazel very sudden from a brain tumor before she was 1 years old :cry:
Alfie is a indoor bunny that has the run of the house when I'm home which is most the time but when I have to put him back in his cage I worry that he might be lonely. His a very laid back bunny that doesn't seem to let anything bother him even when we lost Hazel he seemed to spend a couple of days looking around for her but seemed fine afterwards.
I just want to do right by my boy :love:

bunnies are always happier in pairs.

if you feel ready for one yourself go for it. try a local rescue for one already neutered and possibly they can help with bonding as well.

keep us updated on what you decide and good luck. :)

bunnies are always happier in pairs.

if you feel ready for one yourself go for it. try a local rescue for one already neutered and possibly they can help with bonding as well.

keep us updated on what you decide and good luck. :)

Hi Elis-mum
I found Alfie a lovely friend on Sat, she's a beautiful 5 year old lion head. Just waiting on the home check which should be on Tuesday xx

:wave:That's great news,good luck with home check....... when do you expect your new arrival?:D

Hi Andie17
If all goes well with the home check Tracy will take Alfie back with her to bond them, she said it should take a week to ten days. I'm going to miss my baby boy x

No doubt you will miss him but............ he will return with his new wife and how fab will that be:D keep us posted:wave:

Back