• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink/grey 'Prince/Princess' wooden cat den from zooplus

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
194512_2.jpg

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/cat_house/194512

That one (or the other colour(s)). Anyone that has it, did your buns figure out the stairs relatively quickly?

I had this and my bun got up no probs,he is a mini rex,he then chewed it to bits lol ,its great value if your bun does not chew and is bigger than i expected x

I have two! :thumb:

They both ignore the stairs completely, I ended up taking them off after my mum broke the bottom stair. Honestly, they are awesome.

I caved in and bought it :oops:! N&T aren't big wood chewers, so hopefully it should last. They love being high so I thought I'd spoil them to a pretty lookout post! I'll also train them to go up there for treats so it's easier for me to sneak out the shed, as they have developed a habit of taking their treat and running to the shed door with it so I have to squeeze past/over them to get out :roll::roll::roll:.

I shall let you all know how I get on with it when it comes!

They get a lot of cardboard boxes but they absolutely adore stripping them apart so yeah, cardboard doesn't last long around here :lol:

Back