• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it one thing after another :o( Advice needed please, Honey got a sore hock :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
It really does seem like something is wrong with one of the buns every week :( first Olly and Honey stopped eating, then Daisy had a sore paw, Digby has sore eyes and now Honey has a sore foot :( she couldn't put it down properly, she was only using the toes on her back foot.
She had a lump of poo stuck to it, so me and OH have just managed to wash it off, she was terrified :( but behind the lump of poo was a really sore bit :( I think maybe she's been trying to get the poo off and pulling the fur out. What can we do to help it get better? :(

Last edited:
Oh no :( Sorry you've been having a bad time with the buns! I don't have any advice I'm afraid, but hope someone else sees this who can help!

I'm not sure what you could do, but if you do a search for 'sore hock' threads maybe you'll find some useful information.

Vibes for Honey. xxx

Back