• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding near Perth Scotland

Binky Bunny

Young Bun
Hi, :wave: in a few weeks we'll be moving up to Comrie near Perth. Can anyone recommend any boarding nearby? I've seen Fife Rescue is within driving distance but when I checked their website there's been no up dates for a while, are they still doing boarding? Thanks :D

could you not phone them and ask? :wave:

I could do, just thought I'd ask on here first and see if anyone knows or could recommend somewhere near to Perth.

I've seen there's one or two places but it's always better to get recommendations, there's no real boarding where we live at the moment so a pet sitter comes in twice a day to feed and play with her and it stresses me out that she' alone so much. I'm looking forward to bunny savvy people spoiling her so I can actually relax on holidays when we move to the Mainland :D

She's a very spoilt house bunny that lives in a 5ft x 4ft pen and has free range when we're at home, hence the need to find the right place!

Fife rescue has unfortunately closed as a rescue, not sure if they are still doing boarding.

Aliduncan on here does brilliant boarding.:thumb::D

Sorry thought I haven't got a clue if she lives near you.:oops::oops:

Thanks, I've bookmarked her site it looks amazing, but a bit of a drive from us, so would be good if were heading off down South or from Glasgow airport.

I'd like to find somewhere nearer for weekends away, but good to know Aliduncan has another fan :thumb:

Thanks guys! :oops: I am about 45 mins south, just off junction 1 of the M73 so very handy if you are going south like you say. We really struggle up here for decent boarding, hence why I wanted to start. Hope you find someone handy.:wave:

Thanks guys! :oops: I am about 45 mins south, just off junction 1 of the M73 so very handy if you are going south like you say. We really struggle up here for decent boarding, hence why I wanted to start. Hope you find someone handy.:wave:

Hi :wave:

I thought you were the other side of Glasgow but you're actually closer than I thought... Yay :p

Will be emailing soon with dates for a weekend I know we are heading down South, but don't want to take Lucky as my parents house will be manic!

Hi :wave:

I thought you were the other side of Glasgow but you're actually closer than I thought... Yay :p

Will be emailing soon with dates for a weekend I know we are heading down South, but don't want to take Lucky as my parents house will be manic!

That's great, glad I am closer than you thought.:thumb:

Hey, this place is in perthshire http://www.hopover2hutches.co.uk/ The owner Joanne is fab and so dedicated. We adopted a bun from there before so ive seen the place in person. The hutches are in a big garage that plays classical music to the buns! I think it is temperature controlled as well!

Back