• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

done this while mum and dad are away (update)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
the carpet was disgusting behind front door, it had grease stains from when dad used come in from work and leave his boots there which he doesn;t anymore, and the carpet had been down for over 15years, the living room carpet is being redone later in year

there was soo much dust and sand under the carpet :shock:

anyway ive done this today, absolutely knackered now

001-42.jpg

002-34.jpg

003-32.jpg

Last edited:
thanks do you think they wll l ike it, im not telling them leave it as surprise for when they walk in :lol: ive not painted the squirting boards, i will leave that to dad, as he was on about repainting them and stairs when he has time

I would love it. I'm desperate to get rid of most of the carpet in my house, it just gets so messy. I hope they like it. :D

That looks great & it'll be much easier to keep clean too. :D:D We've got carpets upstairs because I love the comfort & warmth but our downstairs is all laminate flooring and it's been a godsend with 3 messy kids and a cat! :lol::lol:

thanks do you think they wll l ike it, im not telling them leave it as surprise for when they walk in :lol: ive not painted the squirting boards, i will leave that to dad, as he was on about repainting them and stairs when he has time

It looks great! And I'm sure your dad won't mind painting the squirting boards :lol::lol::lol:

Aww you are so sweet and what a lovely neat job :thumb:

I hope your parents are suitably impressed :D

thanks i will tell dad its part of his fathers day present as they come home fathers day :thumb: just need a new nice mat for front door now

well nan and grandad just walked in as brought sister and baby back from airport they now home for a while, and heard grandad say oh he has done it, and nan say no he hasn't it wasn;t lke this other day :lol: so went downstairs, and they sad have i done this said yes grandad was amazed and asked how, i said with my hands :lol: they sad it looks soo much better ad much cleaner :thumb:

gettng new mat later as told nan needed a new one now :lol: i will text mum, dad on the day they come home to say i will leave dads fathers present behind front door :thumb: :lol:

Back