• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saves mowing the lawn I suppose

weeble

2012-06-04191136.jpg

Yah you think that, before you realise that they poo too, and makes the lawn grow even fuller :lol: at my lawn there is some very dark green patches with very thick grass where ever they have decided to poo :lol:

Lovely bunnies and they do have their uses, don't they? :lol:

However, I can't believe you don't have a top on :shock: Mine would leap over that in an instant and they're mini Rex bunnies so only small.

I poo picked the pony field this morning then came home and did the lawn. The pigs have been out but i would need more than two to eat the whole lawn!

They tend to jump on and off rather than over things

I poo picked the pony field this morning then came home and did the lawn. The pigs have been out but i would need more than two to eat the whole lawn!

They tend to jump on and off rather than over things

Ah, I see. Mine tend to jump on, off and over things!

What about something getting into them though, like a cat - or a fox? :shock: or even a bird of prey? They can swoop down and up again in a very short space.

Ah, I see. Mine tend to jump on, off and over things!

What about something getting into them though, like a cat - or a fox? :shock: or even a bird of prey? They can swoop down and up again in a very short space.

I have a run like that and the rabbits are constantly supervised when in it. I expect webble does the same. :)

:love::love::love::love:

I hope they are doing a more even job of the lawn than my lot do! :lol: They never want to do the edges! :roll::lol::lol:

awww :D my buns have the same run, and even though their jumping over things days are over I still watch them like a hawk :shock:

Back