• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Up to 17 rabbits!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Just taken in 2 more rabbits, 2 females aged 7 and 3. They are un-neutered and un-vaccinated, the Oldest has very long nails and she has a bit of a runny nose, hopefully just stress related. She is apparently aggressive but she is red eyed and entire so I guess those are the issues!
I will get some pictures tomorrow, I just want to get them settled for tonight.

The little darlings are safe and sound with you now. They are the lucky ones.

Hoping that they will be fine.

You'll do a wonderful job of caring for them.:thumb::thumb:

Noserubs to the girls. xxxx

Well, a bit of an eye opener. We were told they had big hutches and a huge run. The hutches were 4ft and 5 ft, the run is a triangular run about 6ft by at most 2ft, split down the middle. This means they had a 6ft by 1ft run each, but remembering it is an angle they couldn't use part of it and I don't think they would have been able to sit up.
They are now in quarantine in two 8ft by 2ft hutches, and look more comfortable already.

They were called Wicket and Fifi, but Fifi is now Noodle. I am quite worried about Noodle because she is very thin, she looks old, she is younger than both Mitzi and Treacle but looks much more tired!
They are booked in for a vet check and possibly vaccinations on Friday.

Noodle-
feb56a36.jpg

Wicket-
3078ad28.jpg

Noodle's nails.-
66673b28.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Noodle and Wicket.

You are in the very best of hands now.

Loads of proper care and love coming your way.

You've come from somewhere unpleasant to absolute heaven.

Noddle and Wicket.............:love::love:

Back