• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies back in the house...I miss them too much!

It just seems to rain all the time, and I worry that it's still too damp outside....so they are back in the dining room again, and will go out in there revamped run when it is dry and sunny!

DSCF2517.jpg

Awww they are gorgeous :love: I'm missing my house bunny but she's gone away to be hopefully bonded and to come back with a lovely husbun fingers crossed :)

D'awww :D That's a sweet photo.
I just :love: Pebbles. I've never seen a bun with a smudgie nose before. Too cute!
They're all adorable. :)

They're very cute, I couldn't have outside bunnies after having inside bunnies, it'd be too quiet! :lol::lol::lol:

It's a slippery slope you know! I brought my boy in 'just for the night' and now the house has been transformed into one big bunny hutch, where he is lord and king.

Ah well, it's worth it! :thumb:

I also miss my two who are outside but to be honest they love it out there i have just left them binkying around the run. My oh had a go at me when i went to cover the window up with a blanket and told me i was pampering them and they need to be able to cope with nighttime temperatures. so i Will cover them when he is asleep!

i had house bunnies for years but the 3 i have now are outside in a great set up.

i have a foster bun in the house now and as much as it is hard work watching him in a house not bunny proofed i do love having him here.
i think the good news is i am hopefully going to get him into the shed with my 3 eventually and keep him. ;)

Back