• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for my boy? :(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Boris needs them again :cry:

I don't know how it's possible but this weather seems to really have affected him. Could be the humidity, or the air pressure, I have no clue because there's no other explanation. He was doing great just a few days ago, as soon as it started raining he began to sneeze again and his breathing is horrible now. Very rapid :cry: He's fine in himself. But the breathing really worries me. I don't know how his little body copes with it. In fact, I'm worried that if this doesn't get better, it won't :cry:

Please send us some vibes. We'd really appreciate it.

Mega vibes for Boris.

There are quite a few snuffly bunnies on RU. Jenova's Grim comes to mind, perhaps she can give you some advice.

He's been doing ok today thank you :) his breathing hasn't improved much, but he is very bright in himself. Even did a "dead bunny flop" today which scared the daylights out of me, I had to poke him and make sure everything was ok :oops: But he was just happy bless him!

Thanks for the vibes everyone, we appreciate them a lot :love:

Hope Boris is feeling better today and doesn't scare you again! Have you had a chance to look at the thread Jane linked to? It's about a bunny being nebulised which may benefit Boris- it may sound scary but is actually really simple and can asily be done at home. I'm sure Thumps would be happy to discuss it with you xx

ETA: Ignore me- I see you've been on Thumps' thread already! In my defence i'm very sleep deprived :oops::lol:

Last edited:
Back