• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bad weather

bubbles1068

Warren Scout
Hate it my poor buns are snuggled up in the love shack with a sleeping bag and trap over the outside and lots of straw to snuggled in. how do u keep your outside buns dry and cosy in ... erm ...June

Its :censored: ridiculous isn't it!? We've dropped nearly 20 degrees in a week! And the rain is just relentless :( Daisy and Digby are not happy bunnies :(

Its :censored: ridiculous isn't it!? We've dropped nearly 20 degrees in a week! And the rain is just relentless :( Daisy and Digby are not happy bunnies :(

Bless, last week they were flopped out with the heat laying on ice bottles and this week im trying to keep em warm ! what is going on

I hate this weather! So freezing and disgusting :( and seems to be affecting Boris' snuffles too :( Go away rain!

I'm wearing knitted socks and just had to turn the heating on :shock: My bedroom is freezing.

yeah i got heating on to and bed socks, when at nans she was saying it was warm i turned fire on when she wasn;t watching but she turned it off :shock:
anyway when other family members came they said the same it was cold so heating got put on :lol:

Back