• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg! :'( Can a rescue help? URGENT U/D Is it a sick joke?!!

This photo appeared on my Facebook newsfeed because one of my Facebook friends commented on the photo. It is a photo of a bunny that has been terribly neglected. I don't know this girl but that rabbit needs rescuing.

ETA: just found out the owner lives in Manchester. If a rescue is able to help, I will message the girl to see if she will hand the bun over? The bun needs immediate vet care. :(

Last edited:
My parents have a small hutch in the garden. My mum is disabled so couldn't foster but if you need space for the bun and it sounds urgent then let me know and I'll ask if they can look after it for a very short time.

Have you tried the RSPCA?

what is wrong with the rabbit as I cannot get on the link, it could come to me if the people fetch it

Are you able to copy and paste any information?

The link takes me to Facebook but as I don't use it I haven't a clue how to get to the information about the rabbit, I'm sure this must apply to others that don't use Facebook also.

I think she's deleted the pic as the link isn't working now :cry: The bun had urine stained legs and was going bald. Its eyes were sore and watering and it is apparrntly living in a hamster cage cleaned out once a month. :cry: I'm trying to find the girls profile now. :(

She's deleted her facebook! :censored: I know her name and that she's in Manchester but no idea how to find her now. :cry::cry:

Hopefully she will re-activate her account soon. That poor bunny. :cry:

Back