• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's Jubilee thread

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser has new bunting:

P6030646.jpg

and a flag:

P6030647.jpg

He is totally unimpressed and has emabrked on an elaborate grooming session under the desk!

P6030649.jpg

He looks very regal putting his posh posterior on that lovely cushion (that is possibly now a little bit fluffy) :D

I think you should get Sir Spencer a blue bow tie for the jubilee festivities, then you could have your very own red(eyed), white and blue bunny ;)

He looks very regal putting his posh posterior on that lovely cushion (that is possibly now a little bit fluffy) :D

The tapestry cushion was lovingly made for me by my late Gran, which means it is at least 13 years old. Fortunately Spenser seems to appreciate its quality and sentimental value as he hasn't chewed any holes in it.

That looks wonderful :love::love::thumb::thumb:
I loved the Queen on the Barge this afternoon,does anyone else think that Kate is now even thinner and William was not his usual happy self? :?:cry:

The tapestry cushion was lovingly made for me by my late Gran, which means it is at least 13 years old. Fortunately Spenser seems to appreciate its quality and sentimental value as he hasn't chewed any holes in it.

Well done Spenser for appreciating the finer things in life.:thumb::love:

Susie, the way you have decorated Spenser's cage is absolutely fabulous.:D:D:D:D:thumb::thumb:

Back