• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pancake and Jasmine enjoying the sun (and grass!)

Kit06

Young Bun
I'm loving my first summer with my two BARC bunnies and I'm off work for 6 weeks after an operation so am getting to spend lots of time in the run with them enjoying their company. I attached some puppy pen sections together to make some space on the lawn for them:
run.jpg

Here's Pancake looking for an escape route and Jasmine munching grass (as usual):
pandJ1.jpg

Here's Pancake looking typically norty and up to mischief:
pank.jpg

And here's Jasmine looking pretty - her coat has gone through some amazing colour changes with her moult, I've never seen a bunny with markings like her before:
jas.jpg

I love seeing they bomb around binkying like crazy.
I can't believe I waited so long to get bunnys :love::love:!

Gorgeous buns & lovely setup.
Your Jasmine is the same colour as one of my original bunnies.
He was called Tensing & was the 1st husbun of my first bun Parsley.
His colour changed a lot with moults & the seasons.

I have met Pancake when he was at BARC and I fostered his brothers Dudley and Drizzle. All three are very handsome, intelligent boys and very good at escaping too :lol:

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I followed the antics of Pancake's brothers and i must say, they all seem to have that mischievous glint in their eyes :love:! He is such a lovely friendly rabbit and has the softest fur; I've never met a bun like him. He always comes up to me to say hello and bravely explores new steps/shelves etc. Jasmine is a bit shyer but Pancake has really helped her come out of her shell and they are very much in love :love: They are both really helping me stay sane whilst stuck at home recovering. I had a stressful bank holiday being rushed to hospital in an ambulance and it was lovely to come back home to their fluffy faces and normal routine!

Back