• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Words cannot describe how awful I feel. closure post 167

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
One of the babies has escaped last night. One of the hutch doors was open this morning, I don't know how. I have say in the garden all day just watching while we have taken places to bits. The gate was bolted but I worry that someone has taken her.

Please send some vibes that she appears soon, but given there is no sign, not even droppings around the garden, I fear the worst. How will I ever deal with this?
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:::cry:
IMG_3671.JPG
cry:

Last edited:
Oh no, really hope she turns up soon :cry:. Could she be hiding somewhere in a bush or shed or something? Presume she is tiny and probably scared so not wanting to come out in the open? Could you put mum out to try and get her back? (sorry I don't know if that's a daft suggestion with a bunny but Martyn's mum did it with one of their mice when Martyn was small, one of the mice babies got lost in the garden and by morning she'd come back and was waiting next to the cage that mum was in).

Loads of vibes you find your baby x

Ali I am so sorry. :cry: I really hope you find the baby.

While you are watching can hubby put some posters around the local area and knock around on some of the neighbours doors. She maybe in someones elses garden hiding.

Mega mega vibes you find her safe and well. xxx

I hope she's there somewhere :( The gate being bolted still is a good sign...although I guess someone could have jumped the fence?

oh how sad, shes my favourite :( hope she turns up. if the garden is secure she must be there somewhere, does she have a fav food yet u could tempt her with. Or like someone else said let mum have a run of the garden and she might come out, or mum might find her in a bush etc. Come on baby please come back to ur family x

Oh goodness I am really sorry :cry:

I so hope that she will re-appear. I think putting Angelina out this evening might be worth a try, with you watching of course. You never know baby might be holed up somewhere, but hunger and the smell of Mum might just lure baby out ?

Loads of vibes for a happy outcome xx

Oh no Ali. Nothing I can say will help.

Sending all the vibes I can muster for the safe return of this little girl xx

:cry: I'm so sorry Ali. I hope she is found soon, I too would put Mum in the garden. Are you able to watch from indoors so baby would feel more safe to come out of hiding?

Back