• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of our rescues :)

jordanrose

Warren Scout
Thought I'd share my pics of the buns I work with at the Society for Abandoned Animals (SAA) as I know you'll all appreciate them :)

Firstly, here's Foggy and Snowy, who are very sweet together!
IMAG0096.jpg

They came in severely neglected, with Foggy's teeth being so overgrown that they pushed his eyeballs out of the way. He now has eyesight problems and is skittish, but getting braver and braver everyday, as is his wifey, Snowy:

Hello!
IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

Now, here's Fudge, who has now been reserved. He's been in rescue for months and is a very complex character. He's temperamental, and still quite scared of people, resulting in the occasional nip but is a big softy at heart! He'll be bonded with his new wifey soon. Fingers crossed it works for him!
IMAG0120.jpg

Here's another of our lovely pairs, Sam (grey) and Nick (REW)- isn't Nick a great bunny name?! :lol:
IMAG0104.jpg

These two are quite scared, as they were abandoned, but are very friendly when they get to know you, as you can see below:
IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

This is Spring, she's a beautiful, laid back lady who loves her cuddles!
IMAG0103.jpg

And not forgetting Pepper and his mate Buzz (in the background), who are such friendly little dudes! They're Angora crosses, so are very long-haired and look a bit of a state at the moment, as they came in with very neglected fur. Hopefully somebody will see past this and give them a home soon, as they're very affectionate buns
IMAG0124.jpg

Another one of our REWs is Jack, who is ace!! He's a lionhead cross, and is in his own little world:
IMAG0070-Copy.jpg

He loves being groomed, and was so proud of his fringe yesterday:
IMAG0083-Copy.jpg

He likes imitating aeroplanes, too:
IMAG0084.jpg

Another pair that we have is Lucy and Tommy, who love being groomed and are quite confident (especially Lucy). They're both Nethie crosses (we think Lucy's been the runt of the litter or something, though, as she is TINY!!)

Lucy:
IMAG0088.jpg

Aren't her markings beautiful?
IMAG0090.jpg

And to give you a sense of her size, here she is next to a regular sized nit-comb:
IMAG0089.jpg

This is her husbun, Tommy:
IMAG0101.jpg

He's a bit grumpy, but loves a good nose rub!!

Last but not least, here's Toffee (now reserved!):
IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

She's a stunning bunny, and although she was very skittish when she arrived, she's now very friendly and laid back. Goes to show what a difference spaying makes...

So there you have it, some of the buns I work with- they're a lovely bunch, I'm sure you'll agree!

Aww they are all gorgeous bunnys so cute hope they all find a loving forever home soon :love::love:

Where's the bee lookalike?!

Looks a lovely place bet your enjoying it

We all send lots of love sweetie xxx

gorgeous bunsters:love::love::love: ( so glad Toffee is Reserved :oops::lol: )

:lol: I know, Toffee's a stunner isn't she! I'm glad she's reserved, too, as I would've brought her home by now! :oops:

Aww they are all gorgeous bunnys so cute hope they all find a loving forever home soon :love::love:

Thank you! We all hope so, too! We tend to have waves where loads will go, but are at a bit of a standstill at the moment :roll:

And Ruby- the Bee lookalike was a boarder (as in, in boarding, not some kind of bunny skateboarder :lol:), who was called Kiwi :love: I can't take pics of those, so you'll have to make do with the homing ones :p Hope you're all well, lovely! :)

Back