• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&M Playhouse (now with pics )

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just been in B&M they have 4x4 playhouses with an opening Window for £129 :) Just got Neil to buy me one its being delivered on tue:)

Last edited:
Put it up today:p
479696_10150888047563391_1622874314_n.jpg

Started to paint it
603118_10150888253713391_1138273852_n.jpg

550716_10150888254313391_183223352_n.jpg

Just hope it doesnt rain tommo so i can finish painting it

That's fantastic! I'm going to look into whether our local branch has one.
Can I just ask, is it easy to get inside (in and out through the door) for cleaning purposes?

Thanks

Looks great, but also looks like a bunny could get out of the window. Please be careful. Perhaps take it off and put it back on upside down?

Looks great, but also looks like a bunny could get out of the window. Please be careful. Perhaps take it off and put it back on upside down?

Or mesh the inside? That's what I was thinking of doing if I'm lucky enough to get my hands on one!:D

Its not finished yet i only finished putting it together at 6pm and finished the painting about 2 hours later ive got another coat to do then the other colour to paint on,plus add lino, mesh door and window :)

That's fantastic! I'm going to look into whether our local branch has one.
Can I just ask, is it easy to get inside (in and out through the door) for cleaning purposes?

Thanks

They only had one left in mine when i paid for it last week,Its as easy as any playhouse really

It looks fantastic! We've just ordered the exact same playhouse (only from B&Q because they had sold out in B&Ms).
Could you give me the measurements of the door? I'm scared I won't be able to fit inside to clean out :shock::?

Thanks

The doorway is far too narrow for a normal person to fit through. I suppose it's made with children in mind. I decided not to bother. The Mad Dash playhouse looks better but they won't deliver to the Isle of Wight!

It looks fantastic! We've just ordered the exact same playhouse (only from B&Q because they had sold out in B&Ms).
Could you give me the measurements of the door? I'm scared I won't be able to fit inside to clean out :shock::?

Thanks

I fit inside fine,but obviously i cant walk into it;)

Back