• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny riot averted

Dave81

Mama Doe
I'm at the bottom of the food bad with mainly dust remaining an no sign of the new bad arriving any time soon, I ordered it too late an didn't plan in the bank holiday. I've spent 2 days looking for a bag of SS, only to find local shops don't stock out.

Luckily I tried The Range an they had a small 99p bag!!

The bunnies won't go mad with me now :lol:

Yay, the bunnies can now eat the mini pitch forks they'd fashioned out of hay...

The bank hol may have caught me out too, it's my dad's birthday on thursday and I can't post his pressie till wed :roll: still only gonna send it 1st class though as it'll be better to be a day late if it happens then to require a siggy and then he may have to go and collect it! :lol:

I have a local pet shop that stocks SS I was gonna move my boys onto excel when I get near the end of the p@h stuff, but not now:D:D:D

I've since found out Jigsaw is a food snob, he won't eat pellets from the bottom of the bag but will happily tuck into the new bag, the other 3 don't mind bottom of the barrel :lol:

Back