• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lynx again!

Bunsterz

Warren Scout
Lynx had a fractured toe amputated a month or so ago and is healing really well however i came back from work Thursday and there was a lot of blood in his run! So i took him back to work and on the same side as his amputation but hind leg he has managed to ripped his claw out, my husband looked in the run to see what he could have caught it on and found nothing, so we bandaged it as it was bleeding a lot, bandage off now and all ok but no going in the run for him for a bit :( I dont know what it is with him and feet injuries, i have never known a bunny like it!!

Poor chap !!

Hope he mends quickly. One of my Rabbits got a toe on a hind leg caught in the wire mesh of her run panel as she tried to climb it :roll:

She completely degloved the toe :shock: :cry:

Oh no, nasty, poor bunny :( My bunny savvy vet Mike decided to add insult to injury and put a pink bandage on him!!! Have posted a pic in picture section of all my bunnies including Lynx sporting his pink bandage!! :)

Back