• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant lawnmower enjoying the sun!

TickTock

Alpha Buck
My Continental Giant X Rex Cross Anipse was enjoying the sun today! Nomnom! All the grass is MINE :lol:

Photo0948_001.jpg

Photo0965_001.jpg

Photo0971_001.jpg

Photo0972_001.jpg

Photo0974_001.jpg

Photo0975_001.jpg

Tell ya what!! Ill do a swop..my black otter nethie Little Miss for your big lad?? My grass is thigh high.....

Tell ya what!! Ill do a swop..my black otter nethie Little Miss for your big lad?? My grass is thigh high.....

I have 12 other rabbits that help keep it even shorter! :lol: She would most likely destroy your garden xDThis Gal just mows anything that gets in her way! Including tree branches!

I have 12 other rabbits that help keep it even shorter! :lol: She would most likely destroy your garden xDThis Gal just mows anything that gets in her way! Including tree branches!

Send em all over!! My garden is bad....:lol:

Do you know, I've been thinking of getting myself a new lawnmower. I was going to get a Qualcast or a flymo but I think now I'll get an 'Anipse' :lol::lol::lol:

Aww she's gorgeous! :love: and working hard I see! :lol: I love big bunnies :love:

She gets the job done but is really lazy about it. Most of the time she's laying down while grazing :roll:

Do you know, I've been thinking of getting myself a new lawnmower. I was going to get a Qualcast or a flymo but I think now I'll get an 'Anipse' :lol::lol::lol:

Make sure to get one without extra grump! :lol:

Awww, what a beautiful big girl! :love: I bet she makes a very efficient lawn mower! :lol:

She's too good a lawnmower! Half the grass in the garden is missing from over grazing. Its slowly coming back but with her on the loose its a battle between grass and bun! :lol:

Back