• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paintbox and the garden trug...funny video

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
...not great quality I'm afraid, only way to get it to save to photobucket :(

Last edited:
Brilliant, one of the funniest things I've seen all year! :D:lol::love::thumb:

Also educational, as I wouldn't have known what a 'trug' was. :oops:

Aw so cute. Toby does a similar thing with a large empty plant pot. I think it must offend him in some way :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

What a cookie she is, especially when she whacks it out of her way and it bounces back and bops her on the head!:lol::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

What a cookie she is, especially when she whacks it out of her way and it bounces back and bops her on the head!:lol::love::love:

I know :shock::lol: I almost added captions to the video but I thought it would be better if people made their own up :lol: The trug kept her entertained on and off for a whole day :lol:

Scooter an Jigsaw think there mommy is daft :lol:

Now I know where Scooter gets it from, he keeps picking up the litter tray to throw around the room

Now Spenser wants a trug. :roll: I already have a 4x2x2 crate in my bedroom, not to mention various fleeces and apple/pear stick deposits in strategic places ... where on earth would I put a trug. :?:shock:

I really am very pleased with my new word, thank you Paintbox and Fluffers. :thumb:

Those trugs are £3 in both Morrison's and Asda at the moment :D Cheap for a bunny toy!

ETA very cute by the way :love:

Scooter an Jigsaw think there mommy is daft :lol:

Now I know where Scooter gets it from, he keeps picking up the litter tray to throw around the room

Paintbox is their sister, not their mum ;):lol: Their mum September is far more sensible.......NOT :lol:

She's the middle of the three buns lying down in my sig :love:

Last edited:
Now Spenser wants a trug. :roll: I already have a 4x2x2 crate in my bedroom, not to mention various fleeces and apple/pear stick deposits in strategic places ... where on earth would I put a trug. :?:shock:

I really am very pleased with my new word, thank you Paintbox and Fluffers. :thumb:

:lol::lol: You can get mini ones...and in a lovely variety of colours to suit your (his Lordships) requirements ;) :lol:

Back