• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cinders and PC are here at last

Andie17

Warren Scout
After a four round trip at last my barc babies are home, it was great to meet all the other bunnies and Angie too, what a fab job she does with all of them:thumb:

Here are a few pics just to show them settling in, not very good but couldn't wait to share:D:D
69f313cb.jpg

6ae4006a.jpg

5de929a0.jpg

173b139d.jpg

e5f01fc3.jpg

daa2a494.jpg

Awww they are gorgeous I seen the today when I went up I'm glad they found a forever home :love:

They really are so friendly......... amazing when you think of what they have been through,I'll take some better pics during the week :wave:

thank you sooooooooooo much for giving these two a fabulous home :wave:

It's my pleasure they are adorable and thank you for all your hard work and tlc getting them to where they are now:D

Boy can they eat:lol: and poop:lol: they are bouncing around exploring everything this morning ........ so amusing to see active buns.............. Hector had a little run around then doing the normal frenchie thing...... resting:lol::wave:

It's my pleasure they are adorable and thank you for all your hard work and tlc getting them to where they are now:D

Boy can they eat:lol: and poop:lol: they are bouncing around exploring everything this morning ........ so amusing to see active buns.............. Hector had a little run around then doing the normal frenchie thing...... resting:lol::wave:

:love::love::love:

So this is where they are!!!

Absolutely thrilled for you all.I love a Happy Ending.xxx

Back