• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cage bottom post neuter?

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
What should I use to line the bottom of the boys cages with for the week after their neuter?? They are both booked in for tuesday so I am getting everything sorted so when they go in I can clean everything inside and out.

I put vet bed and fleece in mine and put their hay in a hay rack so they didn't get stuck by a piece :wave:

I gave Donny and Leo blankets and hay raised up but they were fine the next day and went back outside :) totally different and less stressful than spays :lol:

We done that with Pop when she was spayed. I guess we could do that. What about when they go to the toilet?? I wouldn't want them lying in anything.

We done that with Pop when she was spayed. I guess we could do that. What about when they go to the toilet?? I wouldn't want them lying in anything.

I used a low litter tray and put a towel in :) easy to change, wash and keep an eye on poops and pees :)

Back