• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit bonders needed, Stourbridge / Dudley area.

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Hi,

Im looking for someone to bond my two groups.

Theo (M) and Cleo (F) (6 years old)
Lucy , Twiglet, Noodle (3 x F) (3 years old)

into a bonded group of 5.

I have a 13 week old baby so cant do it myself.

Need them to bond as Theo and Cleo are getting on a bit and dont want them to get left alone when the other one passes. Also they need extra stimulation and have started overgrooming one another despite having plenty in their environment to stimulate them.

Willing to pay / donate good money but would expect the bonder to keep them for about a week to test the bond before returning as with the baby its a sad fact I have a lot lot lot less time to spend with the bunnies until she is a bit older.

Thanks

Jemma

fat fluffs solihull do bonding they are a rescue so ask for a donation, think they keep buns for a minium of 7 days, oh and good luck :thumb:

hi

i rang them to day, left a message but no response.

Also posted on golden bunnies but its a bit of a ghost town like RU at the moment.... where has everyone gone?

hi

i rang them to day, left a message but no response.

Also posted on golden bunnies but its a bit of a ghost town like RU at the moment.... where has everyone gone?

Please be patient. Many places are busy tending to the needs of the furries and non urgent calls etc will be dealt with asap.

I'm sure that they will be in touch in a day or two.:thumb:

Back