• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Damn Rabbits!

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I want to take my 3 to get their nail cut today but I can't get anybun to come out of the cage. How do they know something is up? I haven't even bought the carrier in the living room yet :roll:

I managed to get them out in the end. I just sat on the sofa typing away until they came out.

I must give off some sort of 'you're going in the carrrier' vibe :?

Mine always seem to know when they're going in the carrier :lol: I have no idea how but I tend to get a tad nervous & I bet thats what they pick up on!

:lol::lol::lol:

We have a nightmare of a time with the chinchillas. There is 3 to catch as well. If I don't get Little Nylon first she will then shoot wee at me. :roll: They have perfect aim and control and she goes for my face.:lol:

We have a nightmare of a time with the chinchillas. There is 3 to catch as well. If I don't get Little Nylon first she will then shoot wee at me. :roll: They have perfect aim and control and she goes for my face.:lol:

That's not nice :lol:

I thought that I was actually perfectly normally today. Maybe they heard me talking to the OH about it :lol:

They definitely know :lol: Rosie will sit for a stroke if it's genuinely just a stroke, if it's a pre-curser (sp?!) to being picked up she's off like a shot :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: yep, never getting chins, they can aim their pee????:shock:

My 2 don't even really know what the carrier is. They have only been in it the once to get their jabs and didn't seem particularly fussed. When we got back I opened the top and they both sat and waited to be lifted out! I found them later in the evening both back in the carrier just chilling and eating hay:shock:

My last bun however you had to pounce on before he even saw the carrier as he HATED it, also knew just how to splay his legs to make it almost impossible to fit through the door:roll::roll::lol:

Back