• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stilringshire (Central Belt) people

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I am at Torwood Garden Centre (Larbert) today and tomorrow 10am - 4pm with my bunnies, raising funds for Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care, allowing people to learn about rabbit care and interact with my bunnies, raising awareness and talking bunny :D.

Anyone in the area wishing to pop by, you wont miss us in our bright purple Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care tee-shirts.
Let me know if you are an RU'er when you come :D

Thanks!

I'm busy today but will pop along tomorrow as I have a voucher to spend there.

It's great to see that Torwood are continuing to support rabbit rescues by allowing this kind of event to take place and more importantly NOT selling rabbits but directing folk to rescues instead. It's a shame there aren't more garden centresthat have their ethics. :(

Apparently my mum seen you today at some point, she must have texted me soon after she got out as I got a text more or less saying "omg omg omg I seen bunny rescue people" :lol:

Last edited:
I did indeed meet your Mum, Crunchie :lol:, she said "oh do you know Gail" i said no, then she said your Crunchie on RU, the penny then dropped :oops::lol:. She was very lovely, and gave a generous donation :love:.

It was a successful weekend we raised £263.59 for Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care :thumb::D. We are building a great relationship with them, thats our second event, and they display posters. They seem to enjoy our visits, so i dare say we will be back :D

Back