• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun got scared. help!

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
So Ive come over to my dads and Andrew was out with Bun in the garden, next door were having a party and he didnt hear but a cat got in the garden, it started chasing Bun and apparently he was the most scared Andrews ever seen him, he let Bun inside the house and got rid of the cat, He said Bun was all in shock and he put Bun on his lap and stroked him for ages and then he went back to his space in the kitchen and hid behind a box, so Andrew went out to the shop and bought him some parsley. When I called him Bun had just had some parsley and had just hopped into the living room and had pooed and weed. Im worried about him though and worried about him being in the garden even though we are always supervising him in the garden, otherwise he is free range in the house; apart from at night when he is only in the kitchen.
Poor Bun. Should be I be looking out for anything, ie delayed shock or anything????

In the short term I'd just let him be quiet, warm, undisturbed, in the dark and still, with tempting foods (that he's used to, nothing that would upste his stomach).

Hopefully someone else will be along soon :wave:

In the short term I'd just let him be quiet, warm, undisturbed, in the dark and still, with tempting foods (that he's used to, nothing that would upste his stomach).

Hopefully someone else will be along soon :wave:

^^ This, just keep an eye on his litter tray and as long as he continues to 'perform' just let him be and he'll slowly calm down. Well done for stopping it so fast!

Did the cat actually catch him? If so check for injuries but to be honest it sounds like what he needs most now is some quiet!

Back