• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free run to a rescue

becky963

Warren Scout
My Mitsu developed a head tilt on the 4th of September and her head is still tilted and I think it's going to be that way forever. Because of this, I've decided to keep her and her partner Cloud as house bunnys. They had a lovely shed and a gorgeous big run lovingly handmade by my partner. I've been putting this off in the hope her head will come back up, but it's not going to so I have a lovely big run I'd like to give free to which ever rescue would like to collect, or we can deliver if you're not too far away. I'm keeping the shed, so this is just for the run, so be aware it's 3 sided as it was attached to the shed. The measurements are 5"7 long, 4"2 wide and 3" high. It is half hinged on the lid so can be opened and has a little lock with a padlock. Pictures below, pm if you want it rescues only :)

003-21.jpg

001-22.jpg

002-22.jpg

Back