• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two bunnies who need mega vibes please.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
The two bunnies belong to friends of mine.

Mr.Molly has a large growth on his back and his owner is awaiting the results of a blook test. The vet initially thinks that it could be cancer:(:( Mr. Molly is bright and lively in himself.

And then dear sweet Chad. Jason Burgess reckons that Chad has a bladder infection. When Jason gently squeezed his bladder, well the best description that the owner has given me is that "something like sand came out" :shock::shock::shock: Chad is on painkillers and antibiotics. He is being syringe fed.:(

So if there are any spare vibes out there, these two darling bunnies could do with some.:love::love:

Thanks. xxxx

Thanks everyone.

Mr. Molly does have cancer. :cry::cry: Considering his age and other factors, his owner and vet have agreed not to operate. The vet seems to think that Mr. Molly has about 3 months to live.:cry:

Bless the dear little soul. He is in the very best of caring and loving hands. He will want for nothing and I know his owner will shower him with love and attention.

Meanwhile Mr. Molly is still very bright, ripping up newspapers and playing with his teddy!!!!:thumb::love::love:

Sorry to see the update, but hope Mr Molly can continue to enjoy life for as long as possible. xx

Back