• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To do lists....

Hele

Warren Veteran
My boyfriend and I are currently working from home and often write to do lists in the morning. We are quite a way through it now :D and I noticed a new addition to the bottom of it -

"let bunnies out or they will go crazy and eat each other and us"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's not far wrong actually, we have had to keep them locked in their house longer than normal as one of the jobs was photo 1000 comics, loose comics and loose buns do not mix. They have been a little, erm, grumpy!!!:love:

:lol: My daughter has a daily to do list, she ticks things off as she goes and gets stressed if she can't do the things in order! I have an ongoing to do list and make a fresh one when most or all of the things are checked off, she says this is weird and a daily list is the only way to go!

My mum's to do lists are the things of legend, she threw my dad a 50th birthday party a couple of years ago and we pretty much invited everyone we knew and had a whole day open house/garden. The to do list was about 5 A4 sheets, and that was just the 'on the day' one. She lost it mid way through putting the buffet out. She was very funny running around saying she couldn't remember if there was anything else to eat as she couldn't remember where the list was :lol:

Back