• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You Know You're a Bunny Person When...

Cari

Warren Veteran
You are at a festival and the first thing you think is "My bun would love all this space and grass"...

:lol:

You are at a festival and the first thing you think is "My bun would love all this space and grass"...

:lol::thumb:

I went to 'Paxton Pits' (a Wildlife reserve) yesterday with my OH & the parents in law. It was lovely but to be honest all I thought about all day was "I wonder if anyone would mind if I snipped a load of that for the bunnies?" :lol::lol:

haha im like that i once said to my mum when we was at a festival i wonder if they would mind if i had that hay bale :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I always feel a bit silly walking along the very popular footpath near our house gathering hawthorn and other goodies!

In other peoples' houses, I always try to imagine where the bunnies could live.
:thumb::thumb:

Bunny bonkers. Yaaaaay.:D:D

When you're out walking, you see wooden outbuildings with large meshed frames, you get closer and see they're using it to grow FRUIT and VEG :evil::lol: and think "what a waste"

I went to my sister's Jubilee Picnic today and thought the same thing! I turned to my Mum and said 'Flix and Gaga would love this field'- she looked at me like I was barking :oops:

I then went to Asda with her, and had to make sure the plants she bought were bunny safe, as well as the cabbage. We won't eat it all ourselves afterall ;) :lol:

When the floor of the house is full of hay and poop......and you dont mind....

When youve had a new back door fitted and the house stinks of paint, you moan, but when it smells of bunny, you dont care....

Whenever I walk past a house that has a big garden with lots of lush green grass, I always wonder why on earth they don't have any rabbits :oops::lol: I'd probably have an entire colony if I lived in a place like that :lol:

You are offered a three bedroom house in the middle of town, with a garden, and very low rent, and your biggest worry is how bunny will take to the lino/wooden floors! :)

When, after returning from said Festival, you realise that your friend's children have stuffed a bag full of grass into your handbag as they clearly listened when you raved about the lovely long grass. Bless them.

Back