• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

am I stupid or just caring ?

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
I was in my local petshop and was talking about my buns to the owner of the shop and a man came in and must of over heard me.
He was talking about this lionhead he has and was saying how he needed to get rid of it because his ferret is trying to get too it.
So like me being me I said I would take him because I do have the space and money
Am I stupid for taking in another or just caring ?

Like you said you have space and money so i think the lionhead is having a luckey escape if you as me so i will put you as careing

Definitely caring.

And there is nothing stupid about that.

Well done.:thumb::thumb:

Let's hope the bunny does get to be with you as the alternative sounds ......:evil:

the thing is i had to give him my number, he wouldnt give me his so im just waiting for a call off him now

In that case I wouldn't give him your home address- I think he's unlikely to home check. just arrange to meet him in a local car park or something where its public. sounds like he's a bit dodgy to me.

Caring, you wanted to help.

My mum said I was stupid (in a friendly joking way) when I told her we were getting buns, something about a tie... she had just got a puppy :roll::lol:

Back