• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

birthday cuddles from Spenser ... oh no, definitely not!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I made the mistake of deciding to carry Spenser downstairs to say hello to my brother, who was visiting. Spenser was not at all pleased, and managed to wriggle free in the living room. I just managed to catch him before he reached the lighting wires, and usher him into the conservatory. He promptly installed himself under the couch. An hour or so later I managed to encourage him out with an umbrella, but he wriggled free half way up the stairs.

All is well now, but goodness, I am seriously NOT popular with his lordship! :roll:

Lesson learnt - Spenser much prefers to award audiences to guests without leaving his throne room.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh Spenser!!!!

Don't panic Susie, here comes a hug from me, Estelle, Frankie and Peggy piggy.

HUG!!!!

:love:

An hour or so later I managed to encourage him out with an umbrella
Well there's the problem...wrong instrument. A nice carrot is much more incentive to attend a social gathering for. ;) :lol:
I meant to do so on the other thread but while I'm here I'll wish you a happy belated birthday. :)
And a curtsy to Lord Spenser. :)

Well there's the problem...wrong instrument. A nice carrot is much more incentive to attend a social gathering for. ;) :lol:
I meant to do so on the other thread but while I'm here I'll wish you a happy belated birthday. :)
And a curtsy to Lord Spenser. :)

Spenser says he much prefers curtsies to cuddles. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: How dare you touch Lord Spenser without his explicit consent!? :lol::lol::lol:

Back