• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beanie Babies!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I decided to sort through one bag of them... 120 beanie babies :lol:

179471_10150908313885502_1412522080_n.jpg

I have more :shock: Infact, NONE of the buddies at all are there. I feel I bought too many as a child... :lol:

Ive been trying to convince OH to clear out his clutter so i can have a bed full of beanie babies again.
I used to as a kid have one large "inch" the rainbow wormy thing.. i miss him:lol:

I think I've got millions of the things in my loft. My mum was aghast when I spent £20 buying Twigs with an old style tag, because he was born on my birthday.

Not even a third of the beanie hoard that haunts my closets between me and my kids I'm afraid. :( Don't even want to think about the buddies we've got. Makes me wince to think I probably could've had my mortgage paid off in the monies spent on them all. :roll:
But they're so cute! :lol:

Some of those could be worth something, there are a few beanies that are worth a couple 100, so might be able to get something back if you decide to sell :lol:

Not even a third of the beanie hoard that haunts my closets between me and my kids I'm afraid. :( Don't even want to think about the buddies we've got. Makes me wince to think I probably could've had my mortgage paid off in the monies spent on them all. :roll:
But they're so cute! :lol:

It's not even a third of my teddies :lol: I think I have more normal beanie babies somewhere, I have a load of buddies... And then I have around 200 other teddiesm if not more... I love them! :lol:

Back