• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a Bit Proud of Myself

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A few months ago I bought a miniature Rose in memory of my Mum. I have never been able to keep any plants alive but I was not going to give up trying !!

This time not only is the plant alive, it has flourished and produced more flowers :D

I am feeding it on Bunny poo, something that is never in short supply here :lol:

Rabbits587-Optimized.jpg

What a lovely idea and what a beautiful rose.

Bunny poo obviously works well.

And not forgetting the love you have for your dear departed Mum.:love:

You have every right to be proud Jane.:thumb::thumb:

That's beautiful! :) My dad grew roses easily but I can't keep any plant alive. Even cacti are in danger in my hands. :cry:

Nicely done, Jane! :D

That's such a beautiful colour. :love: It looks very healthy and is obviously thriving on bunny poo.

I've been using bunny poo on my rhubarb, that's looking very healthy too and growing at speed.

That's so beautiful Jane :love:

That's such a beautiful colour. :love: It looks very healthy and is obviously thriving on bunny poo.

I've been using bunny poo on my rhubarb, that's looking very healthy too and growing at speed.

I've been using it on my rhubarb too. It's loving it. Got masses of rhubarb, over 500 sticks since mid April!

Ah ha! I was wondering if I should use bunny poop to feed my new rosemary and carrots. I think I will if this is the result! :D Lovely roses you have :love:

It's really beautiful. Perhaps your Mum is sending vibes to help keep it in tip-top condition?

I went to a funeral yesterday - a very different 'earth mother' type funeral and we were asked if we could to buy a plant in memory of Lynda (the deceased) so that she could continue to nurture from the plain she has moved to.

I thought it was a lovely idea and bought a miniature rose today but, like you Jane, I am hopeless with plants. With eleven buns I have no shortage of bunny poo but how do you use it? Do you just add the droppings to the plant pot or do you mix them with something. Probably a really stupid question but I have no idea:oops:

I'd like to know too. I just tossed Pip's goldens on top of the dandelion patch last year and they all died. :(
Blue roses? There really are such things? :shock:
Ugh...rhubarb...who wants some? I can't get rid of mine! :evil: It's tripled in size in as many days.

Jane, that little bunny favor in the pot is so cute. Did it come with the roses?

I just dig a few poos into the soil the Rose is in. I also repotted it into a larger pot, something I have never done before. I dont know if having more room also helped :?

I actually got advice from RU re using Bunny poo to feed the Rose. You can usually rely on RU for help with most things !!

The Bunny thingy in the pot was part of a Christmas gift from my friend from school days. We have been friends since 1971 !!

Or you can 'steep' the poos in some water and use that to water it every now and then.

Back