• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Citronella & Lavender Pouches - Keep the flies away! - All proceeds to Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Citronella & Lavender Pouches - Keep the flies away! - All proceeds to Pledge a Pound

I am going to be making pouches fragranced with either Citronella or Lavender oil. These pouches can be hung (out of bunnies reach) within hutches, sheds, even indoors. Citronella and Lavender are great for keeping flies away!

The bags will be scented with essential oils and will come with a hanging loop.

Fabric Options...
123_0450.jpg

Hanging loops will vary in colour but will match the fabric chosen.

Samples
123_0281.jpg

123_0283.jpg

123_0285.jpg

I am asking for £1.50 for each pouch. I am making them flat so that they can fit in a large letter envelope. I still need to weigh the finished items, but postage will be roughly as follows for second class.

0–100g 69p (up to four pouches)
101–250g £1.10
251–500g £1.40
501–750g £1.90

As a side fundraiser idea I am proposing the following:

When you buy a pouch, if you add 50p to your payment then I will make another pouch and donate it to one of the rabbit rescues on the pledge a pound list, would be good if I could make some for all the rescues :). I will cover the postage for these items. If I get a few donated then you could be helping the rescues in two ways, by donating the funds and by helping keep the flies away from the bunnies :)

Money plus postage costs should be paid directly to the pledge a pound email pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk If you could please paypal as a gift then PaP can get more pennies to help the rescues, thanks x

Please let me know on this thread or by pm if you would like any, quantity, colour of fabric and what type of oil you would like.

Orders so far:
Tilia – 3 Turquoise Citronella – Sent & Received (3 Rescue Pouches)
Wendle – Loads for BARC – Sent & Received (Rescue)
Bumblicious – 1 Carrots Citronella – Sent & Received
clarebasham2208 – 3 Turquoise Citronella – Sent & Received
Bumblicious – 1 Turquoise Lavender – Sent & Received
Ronnie326 – 3 Turquoise Citronella – Disappeared from forum!
newbabybuns - 1 Turquoise, 1 Red Citronella - Sent & Received (2 Rescue Pouches)
sdf76 - 2 Blue Citronella - Sent (2 Rescue Pouches)
Ninny - 2 Blue Citronella - Sent (2 Rescue Pouches)

Last edited:
Brilliant idea - I'd like 3 citronella turquoise ones please. I will add on the 50p to all 3, just let me know the postage costs and I'll send the money! :wave:

What a great idea. :thumb: I will ask if Mr McFlurry would like one for his new hutch, and which fragrance he would prefer. Might be a few days before I get back to you. :wave:

Brilliant idea - I'd like 3 citronella turquoise ones please. I will add on the 50p to all 3, just let me know the postage costs and I'll send the money! :wave:

Ohhh, Thanks :)
I will work out weight and total cost and let you know tomorrow :)

What a great idea. :thumb: I will ask if Mr McFlurry would like one for his new hutch, and which fragrance he would prefer. Might be a few days before I get back to you. :wave:

No probs, just let me know. Thanks x

Citronella stuffing all made up for the pouches that have been ordered. My house stinks of the stuff....no flies coming in here for a while!

Hi - sorry it took so long to reply but thank you for making and posting my citronella pouches so quickly! I haven't seen them in action yet because it's so windy that all the flies are getting blown away, but they make the shed smell great! :D

Back