• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues that do bonding - Yorkshire area

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Hi :)

I'm having a pretty hard time bonding Mr Grumpy-pants Maximus with Gracie. We began bonding when we initially got Gracie in March, however we had a mishap and Gracie took a flying leap over the boundary between her and Max, landed on Max and Max attacked as she practically landed on him (completely innocent by her, she had no intention to hurt him and Max retaliated to being shocked), anywho long story short Gracie sustained an injury which is now 100% healed. Me and Jay decided with moving house it would be best to post-pone bonding until at the new place as then we'd have 100% neutral territory.

Well Now we have two bunnies sharing a room (no possibility they can pass a boundary into one anothers 'domain' apart from the big switcheroo on our parts. Gracie is in auto-defense and bites Max and as expected he retaliates, we don't have full blown 'Roar' I'm going to eat you hate, but they're not on the best terms :(

I've bonded four couples previously...one took 2 months but I persisted, I don't know if I'm capable of making this bond a successful one. :(

I was wondering if any rescues - even if bunny isn't from said rescue or any individuals bond bunnies. Would of course pay/donate or normal procedure.

I'm in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, but can travel in and around Yorkshire if need be.

Thanks!

Stef x

i know bunnycamp in bradford used to but not sure if they still do. a friend of mine used them less than a year ago.

i have a trio atm which i'd like to add my foster to so i have a quad. dont have the time or space to do it myself (or the nerves!) so i'm in the same boat. :(

:( thanks guys. I heard good things about bunny camp for bonding too!

Hope everyones bonding problems resolve soon! Xx

hopefully mine will be soon.

i decided to keep my foster bun (one of the Leeds 35 if you read about them) and the rescue i was fostering for have offered to help as i don't want to mess it up and have nowhere neutral at all.

finger, toes and everything else crossed i may soon have a quad! :shock:

Back