• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which bun is causing spring fever

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
if your rabbits are having sprng fever, who is being over dominant to the other if mixed sex, mine is mabel female, im wondering if it a girl bun thing as
rosie was bad too when it was that tme of year

with my 3 it is always Blousy that causes any agro! bud and lula are never a problem but when Blousy is that way out they just stay out of her way.
i am bonding a young male into the group soon hopefully and dreading her reaction. :shock:

Arran, it's always Arran. He has a very big attitude for such a little bunny :lol: Thankfully his wives weigh about 3 times as much as him. If he's getting annoying, they sit on him :lol:

Probably Rambo, who's a girl.
Lola stays right out of things, but Eli and rambo have a bit of a tumble at food time, and I've caught rambo humping Eli's head a lot these last couple of weeks. Luckily he doesn't seem to care!

I think the girls are worse than the boys. They're just thinking of babies. Whereas the boys are more constant and not moody.

Back