• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another combi vaccine question

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
Molly is going for her myxi jab on Friday.
It ran out 29th this month. Her VHD doesn't run out till the 12th of August.
Would it be ok for her to get the combined and have the VHD a bit earlier?
Thanks.

yes it will be fine i asked my vets as my rabbits weren't due vhd till december :wave: mine having combi friday too

Yep yep. I was previously advised by a vet that Stephen only needed Myxi yearly so thought they were both due in a few months, now understand that's not true and so Myxi is late but VHD will be quite early when he has the combi vaccine next week.

Wow - I paid over £30 each for my 2. Well done! Think I'll move to where you live!

I was expecting it to be about £30, the normal vaccines used to be about £20 each!
Unless its an introductory offer but that wasn't mentioned in the card I got or anything

wow what a bargain, i had to pay £32 for sox today, and the usual price will be 340 eventually,, mabel gets hers on healthy pet club

I was expecting it to be about £30, the normal vaccines used to be about £20 each!
Unless its an introductory offer but that wasn't mentioned in the card I got or anything

did you get a receipt it may say discount on the receipt ours does :wave:

Back