• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I missed Poppets gotcha day

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
I feel so mean!:shock:

So for those who dont know Poppets story..

Poppet was dumped in a cardboard box on our doorstep on the 7/5/2011 (well actually our driveway), we assume they had our adress from the rabbitrehome site when i was rehoming Rubies accidental litter.

When we looked inside this little box we were greeted with the wonkiest little rabbit in the world.
Little did we know this little black bundle of wonky velvet would become so very important to us.
DSC02912.jpg

After a 28 day course of Panacaur and head and neck therapy this little girl became my everything.
DSC02999.jpg

she would lay down on my bed and groom me and even used to get tucked in to her bed for sleepy time..
After a while it became apparant she would need a companion who would love her as much as she loved herslef..

so i decided to bond her with Zuma and Pixel the 2 boys i kept from Ruby and Jays litter and Fearne who was a neglected bunny we had taken on.
535826_223153234458940_1624685326_n.jpg

Although the bond was great for sometime Poppet and Fearne did not see eye to eye, although she loved the boys immensly.
so i took the hard decision to pull poppet out of the bond after she was bullying fearne to the point that fearne was petrified and covered in little nips :(

So hear we are again my little wonky Poppet, a whole year older than when she arrived (although not that much bigger):lol:
Searching for her forever love,
581117_255644044543192_193505205_n.jpg

My little Poppet.
although she isnt JUST mine, shes RU's little poppet, RU helped me raise her and without the help i recieved here id never have got this far with her!
<3:love:

Awwwwww Poppet. :love::love::love:

I remember when she turned up at your door. Such a gorgeous girl.

Happy belated Gotcha day. :wave:

I was very very late with Cutie-pies Gotcha day.

I know time flies, she really seems to have grown and you cannot notice her tilt anymore, well not in the photos.

Good luck with a boy for her.

Its strange her tilt seems to have travelled into her ear she now has a off kilter ear :lol:
ill PM you the link to the boy were trying her with 1st <3 hes a big boy!:love:

I'm a new fan... :love: :love: :love: :love:
Oh my...all of them lined up together like that. What a great memory you captured!
Happy belated Gotcha Day, Poppet. :) All the best and brightest husbun bonding vibes to you!

Thanks all, i wish i could have them back together as a quad, but poppet is such a naughty little girly.
Im trying to make a conscious effort of sharing daily photos of her as one thing i have learnt with these amazing animals is theyre unpredictable and can leave you so fast :(
on an upside poppets got a belated birthday tree<3:lol:

awww bless her :love: I had never noticed her head tilt before, and didn't know Poppet's story. She is beautiful and certainly landed in the right place :D
Happy belated gotcha dayXxx

awww bless her :love: I had never noticed her head tilt before, and didn't know Poppet's story. She is beautiful and certainly landed in the right place :D
Happy belated gotcha dayXxx

She sort of happened in among the mess of ruby and Jays babies.
most people either know Zuma and Pixels story or Poppets story, very rare people know both:lol:

2nd gotchya day you wonky poo!

Our wonky attack dogs second gotchya day the day before our engagement! and i had forgot it again:oops:

Anyway Happy Gotchya day to my favorite wonky ninja shadow rabbit!
And now for some recent pictures

Back