• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stevie, the tiny blind bunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love: he hasn't grown at all in the 3 months we have had him, but he eats for England and is certainly lively enough!

P1020735.jpg

P1020736.jpg

P1020734.jpg

Good grief that leaf is larger than him!

He is adorable, I am so glad that he is with you, I don't think he would still be here otherwise!

He maybe sweet to look at but he was hanging from the palm of my hand by his teeth the other night :shock:

Sounds like my kind of bun! :D ou should send him to Aus for me :love: I always read your threads and am jealous I can't adopt any of your buns. :(

He maybe sweet to look at but he was hanging from the palm of my hand by his teeth the other night :shock:

I don't believe a word of that!!!!!!

What gorgeous, adorable, cute, handsome, beautiful Stevie!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

It's lovely to see him again.:love::love:

Thanks for sharing the great photos with us.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

:lol::lol::lol: My goodness he is fiesty.:lol:

Such a cutie and so diddy. Sounds about the weight that Yvette's Lily-Shane was. She was the tiniest bun I have ever seen and so sweet.

:lol::lol::lol: My goodness he is fiesty.:lol:

Such a cutie and so diddy. Sounds about the weight that Yvette's Lily-Shane was. She was the tiniest bun I have ever seen and so sweet.

He is just a little bit crazy;) :lol::lol: He still sits in the palm of my hand like an 8 week old baby!

Back