• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

people are unbelieable

elaine

Mama Doe
I hhad a guy ring on Monday about some rabbit he needed to get rid of there was mum and dad with 6 3wks old 2rabbits at 10 wks and 3 at 4 months I agreed to take them and when he turned up all he had was mum dad and 6 babies he had apparantly given the others to people walking down his road, I was absolutely speechless as he had given 1 to a polish family who already had 2 rabbits and said they would add this one to them.....so I am pretty sure they won't have a good life...sometimes you wonder why you bother

He was just handing out baby bunnies as he walked down the street?! :shock: How bizarre! Poor bunnies :cry: Why would he do that when you've offered rescue space?! At least mum, dad and the 6 babies are safe xx

eliane, we bother because we care so much. Unfortunately many don't care as much or care at all.:cry::cry:

We just keep on doing the very best we can.

You can't do anymore than that.

Thank goodness there are caring folk like you around.:thumb::thumb:

And as the title of RU says" Working in harmony for a better future" And that's what we do.

And as far as I'm concerned, I'll keep on doing it for as long as I am able.:thumb:

The bunnies you did get are safe though, at least they can have happy long lives and be one of the lucky ones.

Back