• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Characters

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
It still amazes me what amazing, individual , funny, cheeky, quiet, rascally, thoroughly nice and different characters our rabbits all have.
Anyone that thinks they are "just a rabbit" is missing out.
Here is our Perry who is a bit of a cad, looks like something out of Harrod's cuddly toy department but is a real rascal, will even steal food out the mouth of his blind partner.

IMG_0461.jpg

We just spotted our bun Sapphire stealing hay from her brother that he was in mid munch on!! We have to forgive her though as she had an operation yesterday! We did laugh though

George often takes food out of Gemma's mouth - even when he has exactly the same food in front of him!!!! He is NOT a gentlebun when it comes to noms.

He is a former BARC bun who was left behind starving when his owners moved house, so Gemma and I make allowances for him:love:

I agree with you. My two rabbits couldn't be further apart in their personalities but they make great companions :thumb:

What a great photo. :love: With mine, mum takes food out of (adult) daughter's mouth... and that's assuming that daughter has had a chance to get to it in the first place... Muppette chases her off the dandelion leaves and I have to surreptitiously get some to Gingernut through the bars. :roll:

Back