• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Thought I Would Never see This Sight Again

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just taken this photo

VICTORANDLYDIA.jpg

I still dare not let myself believe that Victor is going to be OK, it would be tempting fate for me to do so...................

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing such a fantastic photo.:love:

No doubt a wonderful moment for you too Jane.:thumb:

Wow, wow, wow.

So pleased to see Sir Victor out and about. :love::love::love::love::love:

The weather is cooler too. Hope he is thugging about and causing trouble.

Wow, wow, wow.

So pleased to see Sir Victor out and about. :love::love::love::love::love:

The weather is cooler too. Hope he is thugging about and causing trouble.

Not yet, he is still much quieter than normal. But he has not wanted to leave the house for the last 4 days so seeing him take himself out into the garden was wonderful. He tires easily, but he has been extremely ill and his weight has dropped from 3.4kg to 3.08kg. I just hope he can get fully better and that this is not 'false hope'.

Oh wow that's awesome! :D
The RU vibes are working! :wave:
Come on Sir Victor, you're doing so well you gorgeous boy :love:

:love: I am so happy that photo Jane . So pleased he has improved enough to want to go out and I hope he continues to get stronger. They are such a stunning couple :love:

What a precious moment! :) I'm welling up....*dabs at eyes*

I understand your hesitancy completely, still, this is such a welcome sight and must give you some comfort. ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Vibes that he starts putting that weight back on. Although he looks to be cutting a dashing figure to me. :love:

Back