• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eating less

Mine have been eating less in the warm weather. I guess one of the reasons is that they are not so active - too hot for lots of running around - lots of lounging about.

my 2 greedy lops won;t stop eating no matter what, tehy are worse now then ever :lol: although the hay eating seems to have gone down slower maybe as they have been having grass, gave them a strawberry treat yesterday which they loved, and instead of flopping they have gone mad like on springs :lol:

Estelle and Frankie are also eating less. Also being in moult can make them feel a little uncomfortable.

I think it is the heat.

Both weeing, pooing and very happy in themselves.:thumb::thumb:

Hope your bunnies are okay.:thumb:

As long as they are eating a reasonable amount and pooing they are probably fine.

My Spenser is clearly suffering from the heat, and sometimes doesn't eat his tea straight away, or only the bits he really likes. :roll:

Back