• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this everyone! It's fab and quite big too -156cm wide

awww that looks like a lovely thing for the most spoilt and pampered buns :D I think my two oldies would have trouble climbing it though :( not sure if it would be big enough for Storm anyway :lol:

That looks awesome, I bet my two would love that! Bella loves chewing so would probably demolish it though :roll:

its ony a metre by a metre so if you imagine all that detail in that size its actually quite small - I suspect only a bun the size of a guinea pig could get through some of the spaces (or my wildies!!)

I think I may have seen that cheaper on ebay... I think. Might be worth a look if anyone is interested in getting it!

It is VERY awesome!

Stephen would just look at it, sniff it, and then be disgusted that it was taking up his running space tbh! It looks beautiful, I just don't think Stephen would appreciate it at all! His favourite 'toy' is a hay stuffed toilet roll and his forage box.. not that he's a fattie who does nothing but eat or anything :roll:

Looks exciting but I do wonder if its all style over matter? Wondering if it would excite us more than our bunnies!

Looks exciting but I do wonder if its all style over matter? Wondering if it would excite us more than our bunnies!

Yes. It's designed with humans in mind. As I said, most would be just as happy with a cardboard box.

Back