• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suppertime (:

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Just a quick phone snap of B&B last night at suppertime :) Did them a mix of herbs and salad leaves and it seemed to go down quite well! :lol:

They had been in the run most of the night and were very tired. They munched that bowl all up and then bunny flopped into a massive sleep! :lol:

Gotta love 'em :D

2012_05_28_20_49_16.jpg

They love their supper :)

They make me laugh though, as soon as you open the top of the hutch they come upstairs and just sit there watching until you fill their bowl up :roll:

I think I'm just "staff" to them :lol:

Oh my two are the same, they go berzerk at the smallest sound that would relate to them getting food!

Fanks guys :D

@Kermit - I genuinely believe mine conspire against me too you know.... Sometimes when it comes to catching them to transport from run to hutch it's like a military operation :lol: me and the OH have to be well prepared, they fire off in separate directions and then go into a teeny tiny corner where they KNOW we can't get into and just sit munching on grass :roll: little mites! :lol:

Back