• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To Auntie Jen...

Cari

Warren Veteran
jen2.jpg

jen3.jpg

jen1.jpg

Mummy said I should say fankoo for comin' to see our howse. I have nommed all my veggies and pellets this morning like a good boy and mummy is ver'happy wiv me. :D Mummy says I should say fankoo for makin' our lives better and that I am lookin' forward to meetin' my wifey honeybunny when my eye is bettered. :love:

I'm sowwy my pitchurs aren't better, I was too busy playin' to sit still! :oops:

:oops: :love::love:

What lovely photo's :love:

Stephen you are such a lovely bunny :love: So gentle & fussy :love: It was a pleasure to meet you and I'm thrilled to hear that you've eaten all your pellets & other noms this morning :thumb: What a good boy you are :love:

I do hope your eye improves soon. Mummy is trying very hard to fix it for you and get to the bottom of what is making it runny. I know she is talking to the nice vet lady again today and asking for more advice. Please be a good boy and take any medicine mummy gives you (you might get extra tweats if you are good ;) ).

AJ xx

Awwww :love:

Hope you get better very soon Stephen and then you can go and stay with Aunty Jill and find your wifey. Make sure your extra specially good :) xxxx

He's been a very good boy today :) :love:

Have spoken to the nice vet today (although I think Stephen might disagree with the word nice, he was not happy last time he went :() and been given a different way to have his medicine. He has had half of it this morning and got a well deserved half slice of apple as a reward.
He is now lying flopped out IN his forage box after nomming lots of hay, because he couldn't make it back out to his favourite sleep spot after eating so much. :roll:

He's been a very good boy today :) :love:

Have spoken to the nice vet today (although I think Stephen might disagree with the word nice, he was not happy last time he went :() and been given a different way to have his medicine. He has had half of it this morning and got a well deserved half slice of apple as a reward.
He is now lying flopped out IN his forage box after nomming lots of hay, because he couldn't make it back out to his favourite sleep spot after eating so much. :roll:

:lol::lol: bless him :love:

Well done for speaking to Paula :thumb: Hope the new med giving system works ;)

Back