• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnie the Minx

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the bunny I collected from the house of a man who had died suddenly :cry:

she is 3 - 4 years old, not vacs or speyed, had a very messy bun..never had hay only straw..is very aggressive..probably due to being unspeyed and terrified :(

have named her Minnie the minx :D

minnietheminx-1.jpg

She will get a vet check today or tomorrow and hopefully will settle a bit..she is already enjoying hay :D

minnietheminx.jpg

Oh crikey, a REW nethie with attitude - what a combination :shock: :lol:

Bless her, glad she's nomming hay already. Fingers crossed all is well when she goes to the vet and that being speyed with help with her aggression. I'm sure once she's realised that you're not going to do anything horrible to her she'll relaxe and be less frightened :(

Sending 'soothing & be calm' vibes in her direction!

Precious little fluffster, there's nothing to fear now. You've landed on your paws here. ((((((((Snuggles))))))))
I've seen quite a few nethies, but never an REW. How beautiful!

Alaska is entirely too far from England. :(

This bun had her check up and was given a clean bill of health..and her mxyi jab :D
Her teeth were also checked and vet said they were "beautiful" so great news there

so anyone for a nethie?

This bun had her check up and was given a clean bill of health..and her mxyi jab :D
Her teeth were also checked and vet said they were "beautiful" so great news there

so anyone for a nethie?

Awesome news :thumb: She's taken her first steps to finding a lovely new home (we hope) :D

She is adorable :love: She looks a lot like my little bun Baby, who passed away a few months ago :( Her husbun is a REW nethie too.

this little bun is definitely short sighted and also very nervous..which shows in her territorial behaviour..however once picked up she is ok and she is to be spayed next week :D

Back