• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could anyone recommend a rabbit savvy vet

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
In Maidenhead, Berkshire?

Moving areas soon, need to find a vets that is good with rabbits, does the new 2-in-1 jab, and is not ridiculously over-priced :? Is it possible for rabbit savvy vets to not charge ludicrous prices though :?

if it's not too far from you, and don't think it is..well worth the journey to Slough, to family friends vets. Subo was our vet here in Leicester..she was excellent and we still miss her..she will also admit that looking after all the rescue bunnies she learnt so much..Lovely lady and great with rabbits and dogs/cats..her hubby and partner is also very good with dogs and cats

http://www.familyfriendsvets.co.uk/content/the-vets.php

Thanks guys! The familyfriendsvets is only 10 mins from where I'll be living so I'll give them a call and see if they're what I'm looking for, the kynochvets are all a little further but I'll give them a call if familyfriends aren't quite right for me :)

Wow ther are some big differences in prices for the combined jab! It's almost double the price in maidenhead! Managed to get an appointment tomorrow at my Bristol vets so I'll just register them at the family friends vets but not get the jabs there, I'm only actually in maidenhead for 3 months but I obviously need a vets even for that short time!

Back