• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Rosie!

martlou

Warren Veteran
It was Rosie's 3rd Gotcha Day yesterday :D SHe's such a headstrong, beautiful girl. Here are some of my favourite pics of her...(sorry some are huge)

Her 1st day with us
peepingbehindcastlesmall.jpg

First day when she'd come home after being bonded with Teddy
randtholdingheadsmall.jpg

Exploring in the garden
climbingrosie2small.jpg

Dancing
leftpawoutvsmall.jpg

On full alert
alertingardensmall-2.jpg

Guardians of the wine rack :lol:
guardingwine.jpg

Adventuring on the settee
rosiecushion.jpg

New willow ball
rosieswillowball.jpg

Sleeping
rosiesleeps2.jpg

Waking up
cutestrosie.jpg

Comfy bed
rosiebed.jpg

We love our little Rosie bun :love::love::love:

Rosie is so beautiful. :love::love::love: Its a shame she doesn't love her Teddy anymore. It isn't going to work for Mr Bennett so getting a new rescue for Cutie-pie, she really pines for him.

HAPPY 3RD GOTCHA DAY.:wave:

Thanks all :D. Rosie is often underrated as she's not as 'cute' as Teddy but photos just don't do her justice :love::love::love:

Rosie is so beautiful. :love::love::love: Its a shame she doesn't love her Teddy anymore. It isn't going to work for Mr Bennett so getting a new rescue for Cutie-pie, she really pines for him.

HAPPY 3RD GOTCHA DAY.:wave:

This made me really sad :cry::cry::cry: She doesn't try to be aggressive with Teddy any more, we prefer to think of it as that she can't control her anger issues :oops: (and you can't get bunny counselling :lol:) and we don't want to risk it incase she snaps. We considered trying to bond them with other bunnies, but they're both happy as they are and what would we do if either of those bonds broke down?

Thanks all :D. Rosie is often underrated as she's not as 'cute' as Teddy but photos just don't do her justice :love::love::love:

This made me really sad :cry::cry::cry: She doesn't try to be aggressive with Teddy any more, we prefer to think of it as that she can't control her anger issues :oops: (and you can't get bunny counselling :lol:) and we don't want to risk it incase she snaps. We considered trying to bond them with other bunnies, but they're both happy as they are and what would we do if either of those bonds broke down?

Sorry I made you feel sad. :(

Therein does lay a problem. However, Cutie-pie was happy bonded with Sunshine. Mr Bennett already had the 2 failed bonds. I wouldn't attempt to bond him again.

Rosie is one of my favourite RU bunnies, so a very happy Gotcha Day from me and Spenser. xxx

Thank you! She is a beauty :D As is Spenser of course!

Sorry I made you feel sad. :(

Therein does lay a problem. However, Cutie-pie was happy bonded with Sunshine. Mr Bennett already had the 2 failed bonds. I wouldn't attempt to bond him again.

It's not you that made me feel sad, just the situation really. But we're very lucky that they both seem perfectly fine as they are (though Ted was grooming a slipper a few minutes ago bless him). There's no pining or anything, Rosie is just the same as she's always been and Ted is still daft as a brush and doesn't have the stress anymore.

Thank you! She is a beauty :D As is Spenser of course!

It's not you that made me feel sad, just the situation really. But we're very lucky that they both seem perfectly fine as they are (though Ted was grooming a slipper a few minutes ago bless him). There's no pining or anything, Rosie is just the same as she's always been and Ted is still daft as a brush and doesn't have the stress anymore.

Well a slipper is as good as comfort.:lol: Glad Ted is not stressed. Bunnies are daft creatures.

Back